We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and we do it in accordance with the principles set out in the provisions of Polish law, including the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR).
MODECOM POLSKA Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Puławska 145, 02-715 Warszawa,
NIP: 123-13-26-759, Regon: 365706668
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer, but in all matters regarding data processing, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The rules governing the processing of personal data provide a framework to ensure that personal data is used properly. We undertake to ensure that personal data are:
• processed fairly, in accordance with the law and in a transparent manner;
• correct, relevant and not excessive in quantity;
• accurate and up-to-date - inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be corrected or deleted or their further processing will be stopped;
• stored by no longer than necessary;
• processed only for a specified, explicit and lawful purpose and in accordance with the purpose for which they are collected;
We will collect and process personal data provided to us through various communication channels in many ways, including our Store. Some personal data is necessary for us to sell our products, while providing other data is voluntary, e.g. for marketing purposes. We always inform you which personal data is required (e.g. by marking them with an asterisk (*)) and what consequences will be associated with with failure to provide us with this data - such a situation may, for example, result in the inability to (fully) meet your requests. The personal data that we collect and process can be broadly divided into the following categories:
• contact details, such as name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
• address data, in particular the product delivery address;
• payment data, i.e. e.g. bank or credit card numbers;
• information about the user, e.g. technical data on use and browsing, including IP addresses from which Internet users visit our websites or applications, including websites of third parties.
We process personal data for lawful purposes and, in principle, we only do it if:
• you have consented to the processing of data;
• data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, e.g. for the delivery of a product by us;
• data processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation;
• processing data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of third parties and is not considered harmful to the person whose data we process, including our interests in the context of developing, evaluating, offering and selling our products, establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship.
We process personal data to:
• facilitate the use of our Store, enable you to purchase our products and contact you as part of standard service;
• provide broadly understood customer service and technical support;
• personalize the content of the Store and search results.
Disclosure and transfer of personal data by us to third parties is kept to a minimum and subject to the existence of an adequate level of data protection. We never transfer your data for marketing purposes, we do not sell it or use it to exchange data with other third parties. We reserve the right to to disclose or share personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
• when external entities provide services on our behalf, for example IT support, hosting services, payment processing, product delivery (courier companies);
• such third parties may process disclosed, transferred or shared personal data only on the terms specified by us and on the basis of a written data processing agreement;
• legal advisers - in order to establish, exercise or defend our rights;
• in a situation where the user has given prior consent to disclose his personal data to external entities.
If the recipient of personal data is located in a non-EU / EEA country that does not ensure an adequate level of data protection, the personal data of users will be sent to such recipient only after a written data transfer agreement has been concluded with them based on standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Some of our information processing activities will be based on your consent. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data, unless its further processing or storage is permitted or required by applicable provisions of Polish law. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing process prior to its withdrawal. What's more, the withdrawal of consent may consequently prevent us from meeting your expectations.
• we are waiting for payment for the product you ordered, you bought something in our Store - then we will keep your personal data regarding the transaction for accounting purposes;
• we suspect that your actions may result in claims against you.